This article will describe how Seller can interpret Invoices from the Customer view. Once you are logged in on behalf of the customer organization, you will have the following view:
In Incoming invoice details in Customer view, you will see,
- Invoice status:
- Verified - Invoices are visible once status Verified is set. That is done after the verification process is completed by AppXite.
- Processed - Seller can put status "Processed" when invoices are physically sent out to Customer. However, this status is optional for Seller.
- Invoice ID - by clicking on the invoice ID, the selected invoice can be checked in detail. See the article "How can I see details of my Incoming invoice?". Note, that it will reflect only that particular Customer.
- Invoice number - invoice number assigned by the Seller organization (generated by Platform).
- Invoice provider - Seller (your) organization, from which the subscriptions/ services are purchased.
- Contract type - Standard Customer Contract (a contract between Seller and Customer).
- Invoice date - date, when the invoice was generated in the Platform.
- Invoice amount - will reflect the Customer price (Vendor/Partner price + your markup).
- Due date - date, by which the invoice should be paid.
NOTE! Incoming invoices in Customer view will reflect the same information that Outgoing invoices in Seller view. For more details please refer to "Incoming invoices in Customer view vs. Outgoing invoices in Seller view".