Log-in to your Seller platform and select the Invoices tab. On this page please select "Incoming" as per the screenshot below:
Your customers will not see this section at all. These invoices are summarized billing data for you as a Seller.
The incoming invoice page will cover the following items:
- Invoice status:
- Verified - Invoices are visible once status Verified is set. That is done after the verification process is completed by AppXite;
- Processed - when invoices are physically sent out by AppXite, status is changed to "Processed".
- Invoice ID - by clicking on the invoice ID, the selected invoice can be checked in detail.
- Invoice number - invoice number assigned by the Vendor or Service Provider.
- Invoice provider - Service Provider from which the subscriptions/ services are purchased.
- Contract type:
- Cloud Service Provider - Office 365 License usage and Azure consumption.
- CSP Support - AppXite provided CSP support for O365 products to Seller and its customers.
- Distribution Services - invoices from other vendors than Microsoft.
- Invoice date - date, when the invoice was generated in the Platform. It is not the date when invoices are sent via e-mail to Seller.
- Invoice amount - will reflect the Vendor/Partner price.
- Due date - date, by which the invoice should be paid.
Example for Microsoft Indirect Seller: