Want to show different products to different customers? You can now have a totally separate catalog of available products and categories for each segment you define.
1. Go to "Catalog" → "Customer Segments" → "Create New"
The pop-up window will appear. Fill in the requested information (Name of the Customer Segment) → press "Save".
Select the segment's name, to check details.
The section will be opened in a new window.
a. See the amount of the products in the catalog.
b. See the organization.
c. See the ERP ID.
d. See the country of organization.
e. See the subscription.
f. Remove the organization from the segment.
g. You can Edit catalog.
h. You can add several organizations into one segment.
i. You can delete the segment.
2. Select customer and assign him to segment in his profile:
- "Select Organization" → Choose "Organization" → go to its "Profile" → Click "Edit" button on the top right corner (1) → Click the small pencil icon (2) →Select segment on the pop-out window → "Save"
The category will now be visible on the Profile:
3. Edit catalog for each segment:
- Go to "Catalog" → "Customize" → select the Segment→ to modify Catalog
NOTE! Customers within the selected Segment will be able to see only the Catalog, that is created for the particular Segment.