How to adjust Markup for Offer groups?
Want to adjust the price for your "November Promotion" offer(s) or adjust markup on multiple offers in general? Now you can create custom groups of offers and set pricing for these groups! A great new way for bulk price management and campaigns.
Log-in to your platform. Go to "Catalog" → "Customer Prices" → "Create New":
In the next step, you will have the possibility to choose the Price Type - "Offer". To modify prices for Offer groups, select "Offers" → choose Offers you want to group → give the Name for the Offer group → select "Add". Make the necessary changes and press "Save".
Below this list, you will see all Offer groups (if any):
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to set up price for all Customers?
- How to Update price period in Price Management?
- What is Special price?
- What is Generic price?
- ► How to edit price for specific Customer?
- How to adjust Markup for Offer groups?
- How to Create markups with overlapping future dates?
- Price Hierarchy
- How to Import prices for customers?
- Price Source