How to configure prices for Offer groups?
Want to adjust the price for your "November Promotion" offer(s) or adjust markup on multiple offers in general? Now you can create custom groups of offers and set pricing for these groups! A great new way for bulk price management and campaigns.
Log-in to your platform. Go to "Catalog" → "Customer Prices" → "Create New":
In the next step, you will have the possibility to choose the Price Type - "Offer". To modify prices for Offer groups, select "Offers" → choose Offers you want to group → give the Name for the Offer group → select "Add". Make the necessary changes and press "Save".
Below this list, you will see all Offer groups (if any):
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Price Hierarchy
- What is Price Source?
- What is Soft and Hard Limit?
- Seller: Price configuration for Customers
- Seller: What is Generic price?
- Seller: What is Offer level price?
- How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?
- How to configure prices for Offer groups?
- How to configure price for specific Customer?
- How to Import prices for customers?
Please sign in to leave a comment.