How to Create markups with overlapping future dates?
Now you can add new markup on dates for which you had already created markup before. The system will simply ask you to confirm overwriting:
The settings will be applicable from the date mentioned in the setup but not earlier than the next day.
Note! Changes to the user interface will apply from the day the price takes effect.
For example, if you set the effective date from 24/04/2021 to 25/05/2021 on 23/04/2021, you will not see the new setting in the list of price settings immediately. This will only be visible in the edit menu before prices take effect.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Price Hierarchy
- What is Price Source?
- What is Soft and Hard Limit?
- Seller: Price configuration for Customers
- Seller: What is Generic price?
- Seller: What is Offer level price?
- How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?
- How to configure prices for Offer groups?
- How to configure price for specific Customer?
- How to Import prices for customers?