► How to Create markups with overlapping future dates?
Now you can add new markup on dates for which you had already created markup before. The system will simply ask you to confirm overwriting:
The settings will be applicable from the date mentioned in the setup but not earlier than the next day.
Note! Changes to the user interface will also apply from the day the price takes effect.
For example, if you set the effective date from 25/04/2021 to 24/05/2021, you will not see the new setting in the list of price settings. This will only be visible in the edit menu before prices take effect.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Custom Microsoft Offer Margins
- How to do Payments by Credit Card?
- How to Import prices for customers?
- How to set up price for all Customers?
- How to Update price period in Price Management?
- Microsoft special deals
- ► How to adjust Markup for Offer groups?
- ► How to Create markups with overlapping future dates?
- ► How to edit price for specific Customer?
- ► How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?