Product unavailable badge description
When you manage your catalog, you will now see a warning when your product is unavailable
for sale for your industry (e.g. Education, Nonprofit, etc.).
a. Select "Catalog"→ "Customer segment. b. choose an existing segment from the list or create a new segment.
The page will be opened in a new window, select the "Edit catalog" button.
See the red icon attached to the Product:
When placing the cursor into the red icon, the following text will appear: "Not available in your country or for your industry".
The possible reasons why the product is not available in the product catalog:
-Contract is missing between Vendor and Partner;
-Product is not available in the Partner's country;
-Customer's industry is not eligible for purchasing this product;
- Product is decommissioned or not finalized by Vendor;
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to add products in Catalog?
- How to hide individual offers under a product?
- Catalog Functionality
- How to manage Catalog?
- How to customize Catalog?
- How to remove products from Catalog?
- Product unavailable badge description
- How to add custom tags to products?
- What is customer segments?
- How to create default segment for customers?
Please sign in to leave a comment.