„Product unavailable“ badge description
When you manage your catalog, you will now see a warning when your product is unavailable
for sale for your industry (e.g. Education, Nonprofit, etc.).
a. Select "Catalog"→ "Customer segment. b. choose an existing segment from the list or create a new segment.
The page will be opened in a new window, select the "Edit catalog" button.
See the red icon attached to the Product:
When placing the cursor onto the red icon, the following text will appear: "Not available in your country or for your industry".
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to manage the Catalog?
- How to customize (Catalog management)?
- How to Add Products in Catalog?
- How to remove products from catalog?
- „Product unavailable“ badge description
- How to add custom tags to products?
- What is customer segments?
- How to create default segment for customers?
- Show catalog of default segment when organization is not selected