► How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?
Want to promote offer(s) with a special price during your campaign? Toggle "Special price" when you create markup to display a special badge to the customer (works extra well with markups for offer groups)!
Log into your platform. Go to "Catalog" → "Customer Prices" → "Create New":
In the next step, choose "Offers" as Price Type → Select Offer(s) → press the "Add" button to define the time period and price.
Tick the "Special Price", if you want the offer to be promoted during campaign or so. If this option is "ticked", that will show % discount (down from Estimated Retail Price).
"Special Price" badge, when the changes are becoming effective, will be visible in the Product Catalog the following way: ↓
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Custom Microsoft Offer Margins
- How to do Payments by Credit Card?
- How to Import prices for customers?
- How to set up price for all Customers?
- How to Update price period in Price Management?
- Microsoft special deals
- ► How to adjust Markup for Offer groups?
- ► How to Create markups with overlapping future dates?
- ► How to edit price for specific Customer?
- ► How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?