What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?
ERP Id - Is the unique number of organizations in the ERP System of the seller. It is optional for the seller to have an ERP ID. If you know all your customers' ERP IDs by heart, you can now see it and search/filter organizations on the "Select organization" page.
Log-in to your platform, Choose "Select Organization" → See the "ERP ID":
Was this article helpful?
9 out of 18 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- Organization level Login Options
- How to Select an Organization?
- How to Edit Organization profile?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- How to edit basic details of the organization?
- How can an Organization choose its preferred currency?
- How to add segments into Organization?
- What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?
Please sign in to leave a comment.