► What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?
ERP Id - Is the unique number of organizations in the ERP System of the seller. It is optional for the seller to have an ERP ID. If you know all your customers' ERP IDs by heart, you can now see it and search/filter organizations on the "Select organization" page.
Log-in to your platform, Choose "Select Organization" → See the "ERP ID":
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to activate organization?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- How to merge organizations?
- How to Select an Organization?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- Why do I receive "Please activate your organization" error?
- ► Contract Management
- ► How do I block/unblock the organization?
- ► How to Create a new Microsoft Tenant Domain for a Customer Organization?
- ► How to Edit Organization profile?