► ► How to Add Products in Catalog?
In the Catalog Customer segment section, you (Seller Admin) can add products in the Catalog.
NOTE! If the product is not added to any of the categories, it will not be available for the customers.
1. Select "Catalog"→"Customer segment", choose an existing segment from the list, or create a new segment.
2. Select the "Edit catalog" button.
3. By the drag & drop option you can sort the products into categories.
Note! Products having a prohibition sign will not appear in the Product Catalog, as it is "Not available in your country or for your industry". In more detail read the article "Product unavailable“ badge description.
Note! Products having the message "This offer is not provided, please contact the seller to get more information about this offer" means that Seller has not added this Product to Categories available for Customer. If Sellers wishes to offer this product he can enable this Product by adding it to one of the Categories.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to manage the Catalog?
- What is the difference between Product and Offer in the catalog?
- ► How to customize (Catalog management)?
- ► ► How to Add Products in Catalog?
- ► ► How to remove products from catalog?
- ► How to delete a category from a catalog?
- ► What is customer segments?
- ► ► How to add custom tags to products?
- ► ► „Product unavailable“ badge description