How to add products in Catalog?
In the Catalog Customer segment section, you (Seller Admin) can add products in the Catalog.
NOTE! If the product is not added to any of the categories, it will not be available for the customers.
1. Select "Catalog"→"Customer segments", choose an existing segment from the list, or create a new segment.
2. Select the "Edit catalog" button.
3. By the drag & drop option you can sort the products into categories.
4. A pop-up will appear allowing you to select some or all offerings. By default, all offerings are selected. You can choose not to include all the offerings by deselecting the check-box. Repeat this step till you have made all the desired changes to the selected seller segment catalog.
Note! Products having a prohibition sign will not appear in the Product Catalog, as it is "Not available in your country or for your industry". In more detail read the article "Product unavailable“ badge description.
Note! Products having the message "This offer is not provided, please contact the seller to get more information about this offer" means that Seller has not added this Product to Categories available for Customer. In order to enable this Product, it should be added to one of the Categories.
5. After saving the changes the platform will ask again to confirm or cancel all the performed changes in the catalog.
6. After confirmation to save the changes, the platform will offer to populate the product to all end-customers automatically or to let your partners to hand-pick for which customers to enable it. Choose the desired outcome and Confirm the catalog change.
A. All new products are added to catalogs of all end-customer segments of all sellers in the current seller segment:
- If category with the matching name already exists in the target catalog, add to that category. The new product takes the first position in the matching category.
- If category with the matching name doesn't exist in the target catalog, create it and link the product to it. The new category takes the first position in the catalog.
B. All changes are saved for the catalog of the current segment only
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to add products in Catalog?
- How to hide individual offers under a product?
- Catalog Functionality
- How to manage Catalog?
- How to customize Catalog?
- How to remove products from Catalog?
- Product unavailable badge description
- How to add custom tags to products?
- What is customer segments?
- How to create default segment for customers?