How does Theme & UI works?
The settings section is accessible only in "Seller view". Log-in to your platform. Go to "Settings" and choose the sub-section Theme & UI.
Choose the color of your theme. One brand color as the Theme color can be selected in Settings, and the platform will automatically pick its variants for button hovers and other interactions.
Note! You should log-out and log-in again, to see the made changes.
The chosen theme will be used for notifications being sent from the platform. For more details read the article How to incorporate your brand through themes and Ui?
Languages settings are available for all admin users. In this section you will find a list of available languages that you can enable or disable. By enabling multiple languages, users will have the possibility to switch languages before and after they log in. The last user selected language will be used for all their next visits.
Features will allow you to customize the Log-in page for your users:
1) Enable customer registration by (a) adding a link to a custom registration form or (b) by using the default built-in registration form.
2) Add Support contacts on the login page.
3) Add a Footer to the platform page (see section "Footer Links" below on how to manage footers).
4. Footer Links
Here you can manage and change the information that is displayed in the Footer of your platform page. You can select up to 5 different links, name them accordingly and add the URL to where you want your customers to be directed (e.g. your T&C, Company Policy, etc.) upon clicking.
Note! The platform including the pricing plan will use domain colors from portal settings.
Roles that are allowed to change this setting:
- Seller Admin
- Distributor Admin
Here you can select the preferred date and time format for your platform, so that it matches the commonly used standard in your country:
1. Click on the drop down menu and choose from such formats for:
- a. US:
- b. EU:
- c. Other regions:
2. Click Save:
- By default ,drop down menu displays the currently selected and saved preset for the tenant.
- Dates in all places in the platform are displayed in the format from the selected preset in the setting.
- Dates in APIs are not affected by this setting.
- If Number, ID or Name contains date:
- Invoices (incoming and Outgoing) - use date format selected in settings (or default)
Example: Selected format dd/mm/yyyy
Incoming invoices. Column "Invoice ID": "INV-01/01/2023";
Outgoing invoices. Column "Invoice number": "Distribution Services - 01/01/2023".
- Orders. Column "Order ID/# of items" for purchase orders.
- Quotes. "Quote name" column.
- Default date format (if nothing was selected and saved before) is "YYYY/MM/DD".