Settings section is accessible only in "Seller view". Log-in to your platform. Go to "Settings" and choose the sub-section Integrations. It allows you to establish the connection between your platform and 3rd party Service provider's code. Currently, we support 5 different Service providers:
- Auth0 - 3rd party authentication service which AppXite utilizes for user identity management.
- Chat widget - a box that will be installed on the corner of your website. Users can get instant and fast support. ZenDesk - a suite of support apps that helps transform your customer service.
- Hotjar - a powerful tool that reveals the online behavior and voice of your users.
- Inline Manual - a tool to create a better user experience for your customers and employees.
- Google Tag Manager - tag management system (TMS) that allows you to quickly and easily update measurement codes and related code fragments (tags) on your website or mobile app.
1. toggle switch (on), the dropdown will show available options:
b. Puzzle Chat
If Zendesk will be selected, in the required field,- Add your Zendesk API key and integrate Zendesk Support. Read more in ZenDesk Developers Apps Documentation.
If Puzzle Chat will be selected, in the required field -Add the input field connecting the selected provider's app.
Add your Hotjar ID and have web and mobile behavior analytics for your platform. In more details read the article, How to Install your Hotjar Tracking Code.
Add your Inline Manual API key and guide your users to success with flexible tours, tips, and tutorials. In more details read the article How to: Install the Inline Manual Player.
Google Tag Manager
Add your Google Tag Manager container ID and update your tags on your platform. Read more in Setup and install Tag Manager.