► Customers - Customer Rights
Settings section is accessible only in "Seller view". Log-in to your platform. Go to "Settings" and choose the sub-section Customers. Here you will find the "Customer Rights" option.
Under "Customer Rights" you have an option to tick "Reject Ordering Without ERP ID". If this tick-box is selected, Customers, that do not have ERP ID defined in the platform, will not be able to order subscriptions.
Customer without ERP ID, trying to purchase a subscription(s), shall have a pop-up window with information to contact their Account Manager, in order to fill in the ERP ID field:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to reset notification settings to default?
- Notification settings
- Perform a manual synchronization
- ► Authentication Management
- ► Customers - Customer Rights
- ► How does Integrations work?
- ► Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- ►Currency Exchange
- ►►How to incorporate your brand through themes and Ui?