Customers - Customer Rights
Settings section is accessible only in "Seller view". Log-in to your platform. Go to "Settings" and choose the sub-section Customers. Here you will find the "Customer Rights" option.
Under "Customer Rights" you have an option to tick "Reject Ordering Without ERP ID". If this tick-box is selected, Customers, that do not have ERP ID defined in the platform, will not be able to order subscriptions.
Customer without ERP ID, trying to purchase a subscription(s), shall have a pop-up window with information to contact their Account Manager, in order to fill in the ERP ID field:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does Theme & UI works?
- How to upload logo as a seller?
- How to incorporate your brand through themes and Ui?
- How does Integrations work?
- Setting for supported billing cycles
- Currency Exchange
- How to select custom provider as FX rate source?
- Authentication Management
- Terms and Conditions (T&C)