Terms and Conditions (T&C)
Settings section is accessible only in "Seller view". Log-in to your platform. Go to "Settings" and choose the sub-section T&C. Under the Terms & Conditions (T&C) subsection you can Select file (1) with your T&C. You can download and review your existing document (2). Tick checkbox, if you 'Require new users to accept' these terms (3).
Show seller T&C to the customer only
We added an option to require customers to accept your seller Terms & Conditions. If the "Require new users to accept" checkbox is selected, a pop-up window will appear for acceptance, after the Customer logs-in to the platform. T&C can be downloaded:
After the Customer agrees to your T&C, work can be continued according to the assigned user rights.
Add new T&C.
To add new T&C, Upload new by doing the steps above, it will override old T&C.
If you wish to hide T&C, take out the checkbox mark for "Require new users to accept" then users will not see T&C. To make visible again, select again "Require new users to accept".
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does Theme & UI works?
- How to upload logo as a seller?
- How to incorporate your brand through themes and Ui?
- How does Integrations work?
- Setting for supported billing cycles
- Currency Exchange
- How to select custom provider as FX rate source?
- Authentication Management
- Terms and Conditions (T&C)