Invite Users without MS partnership to your Platform:
1. Login to your platform → go to the "Users" tab → Invite Users. Fill in the necessary fields:
- Seller / End-Customer organization
- NOTE! Select "Custom User Database" as an Identity Provider (read more about setting identity providers in the article What is Authentication Management?)
After sending the invitation, the system will notify, that the user has been invited.
2. Customer should receive the following (similar) email:
Note! The invitation is valid for 7 days.
3. After the customer will "Activate account" the system will direct to the platform, to create a password.
4. After the user has created the password, he/she now can log-in to the platform, using the "Account created here" option:
When the user will be logged in to the platform for the first time, a pop-up window with a "Terms of Service" will appear:
Note! The "Submit" button unavailable until you download the Terms&Conditions.
a. to download the Terms and Conditions press the "download".
b. tick the checkbox.
c. press the"Submit" button to continue.