Invite Users without MS partnership to your Platform:
1. Create an Account (e-mail address + password) for the User (either the user from your - Seller - organization or form your potential customer organization). Make sure you have noted down the email and associated Password, as you will have to provide it to the User for him/her to log-in:
2. Login to your platform → go to the "Users" tab → Invite Users. Fill in the necessary fields:
- Email (the same as you created the account before in step 1)
- Seller / End-Customer organization
- !!! Select 'Custom User Database' as an Identity Provider (read more about setting identity providers in the article What is Authentication Management?)
After sending the invitation, the system might notify, that such user is already in the platform → press "skip".
3. Customer should receive the following (similar) email:
4. Send an additional, informative e-mail to User. Provide the following information:
- URL of the platform you have invited the User to
- The email address you registered
- Password you created
- The following picture how to log-in:
In more detail read the article ► How do I log in with the "Account created here" option?