How to invite users of non-Microsoft partners?
Invite Users without MS partnership to your Platform:
1. Log in to your platform → go to the "Users" tab → Invite Users. Fill in the necessary fields:
- Email: enter the email address to which the invitation should be sent.
- Role: select permission levels/Roles In more detail read the article User permissions and roles
- Seller / End-Customer organization: select Organization to which you want to invite user. You can select Organizations (drop-down menu or search), that are registered on your Seller platform. For Seller organization users, choose Resellers. For Customer organizations - choose Customers.
- NOTE! Select "Custom User Database" as an Identity Provider (read more about setting identity providers in the article What is Authentication Management?)
After sending the invitation, the system notifies that the user has been invited.
2. User should receive the following (similar) email:
Note! The invitation is valid for 7 days.
3. After the user clicks "Activate account", it forwards to the platform, where the system prompts to create a password.
The password must contain at least 10 characters, at least one uppercase, or capital, letter (ex: A, B, etc.), at least one lowercase letter. The password must contain at least one number digit/symbol (ex: 0, 1, 2, 3, -, etc.).
4. A pop-up window appears, where the user should enter their email and password created in the previous step, and then select "LOG IN".
When the user is logged in to the platform for the first time, a pop-up window with a "Terms of Service" appears:
Note! The "Submit" button remains unavailable until you download the Terms of Service.
a. click "download" to download the Terms of Service.
b. check the checkbox "I agree...".
c. click "Submit" to continue.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Enabling SSO - Add consent to AppXite Auth0 app in Azure.
- How to manage users information and permissions?
- User permissions and roles Seller level
- How can I invite user of Microsoft partner?
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to invite users of non-Microsoft partners?
- How do I log in if I was invited to the platform?
- How to edit user's permissions?