How to invite users of non-Microsoft partners?
Invite Users without MS partnership to your Platform:
1. log in to your platform → go to the "Users" tab → Invite Users. Fill in the necessary fields:
- Enter the email address to which the invitation should be sent.
- Seller / End-Customer organization
- Role: select permission levels/Roles In more detail read the article User permissions and roles
- Select Organization to which you want to invite user. You can select Organizations (drop-down menu or search), that are registered on your Seller platform. For Seller organization users, choose Sellers. For Customer organizations - choose Customers.
- NOTE! Select "Custom User Database" as an Identity Provider (read more about setting identity providers in the article What is Authentication Management?)
After sending the invitation, the system will notify, that the user has been invited.
2. Customer should receive the following (similar) email:
Note! The invitation is valid for 7 days.
3. After the customer will an "Activate account" the system will direct to the platform, to create a password.
The password must contain at least 10 characters, at least one uppercase, or capital, letter (ex: A, B, etc.), at least one lowercase letter. The password must contain at least one number digit/symbol (ex: 0, 1, 2, 3, -, etc.).
4. A pop-up window will appear, Enter your email and create a password, select the Log in.
When the user will be logged in to the platform for the first time, a pop-up window with a "Terms of Service" will appear:
Note! The "Submit" button unavailable until you download the Terms&Conditions.
a. to download the Terms and Conditions press the "download".
b. tick the checkbox.
c. press the "Submit" button to continue.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Enabling SSO - Add consent to AppXite Auth0 app in Azure.
- How to manage users information and permissions?
- User permissions and roles Seller level
- How can I invite user of Microsoft partner?
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to invite users of non-Microsoft partners?
- How do I log in if I was invited to the platform?
- How to edit user's permissions?