In order to log into your account for the Back-end Management, you have the following options:
- Use Username and Password
- Use alternative login, for access with AAD or LiveID
1. Use Username and Password
Username and Password can be used in case when it has been previously created in the database and you have been provided by a specific e-mail and password. Otherwise, use an alternative login option.
2. Use alternative login
2a: Sign in with Azure Ad, if you use your work email, that is tied to your Azure account. The system will use it to authenticate access for you:
- Enter your email: email@example.com into the "Email" field
- Click Next
- Enter the password from your work account
- Sign in
2b: Live Id account can be used if the email is registered at https://www.microsoft.com.
Once logged in a back-en functionality as an administrator, you have access to the following modules:
- List of Sellers and 1a. Create a new seller
- Offers & bundles (supported by Product Management)
- Seller Management