Note! Bundles on the same page with an offer, and you need to scroll down a bit.
You can create bundles for your own offers that will be visible in seller's platforms.
Go to Offer section and see Bundles tab:
Click on New Bundle, a new screen will be shown where you will create a new bundle.
There are three Offer Statuses: New, Published and Unpublished;
- New – Bundle status is new, not saved yet;
- Published – Once a bundle is created, Product Manager has to Publish in order to be available in the seller's catalog;
- Unpublished – Once an offer is Published, Product Manager can unpublish offer if any updates are needed;
- Switch language by selecting arrow, here you can localize Offer by adding offer in different languages, select a different language and fill in the form again;
- Product – Product name, this field cannot be edited;
- Name – Name of Bundle;
- Description – Add a 2-3 sentence description of the bundle. The recommended length is up to 250 characters (with spaces);
- Bundle Image – Add /http: link for bundle image;
- Upload – Upload the image by clicking on the icon;
- EULA link – Add End-user license agreement for a bundle you are creating; You can add and remove several EULA links per offer per locale;
- Add a new T&C-Add new EULA link;
- Marketing – add text, description, images about Bundle and its functions;
- Specifications – Here you can add specifications/parameters about bundle;
10.1 Add New Specifications – click on Add new and add more parameters if needed;
- Included offers – Add offers that should be bought before this bundle can be purchased;
- Offer – click on this field and system will give you the choice of your own offers to add in the bundle;
- Delete Icon – delete offer if needed;
- Billing type – select billing type between License, Usage-Based and One time for a bundle you are creating;
- Supported Billing cycles – choose between Monthly and Yearly;
- Min Amount – Minimum amount that can be purchased;
- Max Amount -Maximum amount that can be purchased;
- Is trial – here you can choose if this bundle is as a Trial bundle (the same set up as for offer);
- Is Automatically Renewable – Bundle will auto-renew if purchased;
- Industries – choose between Privet Business, Government, Education, Non-profit, depending on what industry you select, a bundle will show in that seller's catalog;
- Select Countries – Select multiple or one country, where bundle will be available in;
- Save – save the newly created bundle;
If countries or industries of an included offer changed since the bundle was created, bundle will be unpublished automatically. Unsupported country or industry is highlighted and a warning will be displayed:
Note! Changes cannot be saved to the bundle and publish it until an unsupported country/industry is removed.