Distributor: Seller Price Management
In order to access the "Seller Segments" section you must have "DISTRIBUTOR ADMIN" rights. Select the Seller Management module from the Back-end Management page, log-in to the platform, and select the Catalog -> Seller segments:
Select the desired segment:
Select the Edit prices button.
Prices sub-section has 3 levels: 1) Generic, 2) Vendors and 3) SKUs:
In order to assign a certain Price category/level to a defined Seller Category, you must create a category via Back-end management: Manage List of Sellers. Note that:
- If Category is assigned before APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will be assigned immediately with platform creation.
- If the Category is assigned after APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will become effective from the next day after platform creation.
Read in more details on how to set-up different price levels:
*Important to note that Distributors can configure mark-ups / discounts using Seller Segments or Subscription level mark-up / discount. In case both are configured Subscription level mark-up will override Seller Segment configuration.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Price Hierarchy
- What is Price Source?
- What is Soft and Hard Limit?
- Seller: Price configuration for Customers
- Seller: What is Generic price?
- Seller: What is Offer level price?
- How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?
- How to configure prices for Offer groups?
- How to configure price for specific Customer?
- How to Import prices for customers?
Please sign in to leave a comment.