In order to assign a certain Price category/level to a defined Customer Category, you must create a category via Back-end management: Manage List of Sellers. Note that:
- If Category is assigned before APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will be assigned immediately with platform creation.
- If the Category is assigned after APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will become effective from the next day after platform creation.
1. Select Category - that is defined and created via Back-end management: Manage List of Sellers, to which you want to edit.
2. Edit prices - you can edit prices if they are imported before. Press "Edit" and a pop-up window will appear on the right side. Change the Time period from-till the prices are effective and adjust the markup. Press "Save":
3. Import Category Prices - in order to import category prices, use PREDEFINED EXCEL TEMPLATE, that you can get by Downloading sample file (4).