Generic Prices for Seller Segments
In order to assign a certain Price category/level to a defined Customer Category, you must create a category via the Distributor platform: Manage List of Sellers. Note that:
- If Category is assigned before APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will be assigned immediately with platform creation.
- If the Category is assigned after APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will become effective from the next day after platform creation.
You can select to create a new price or import prices:
Press "Create new" and a pop-up window will appear on the right side. Change the Time period from-till the prices are effective and adjust the markup. Press "Save":
Import Category Prices - in order to import category prices, use PREDEFINED EXCEL TEMPLATE, which you can get by Downloading a sample file (4).
Note: Please, be informed that the price list that you want to upload should be formatted according to the sample that you can download from the platform, without any formatting, otherwise the upload will fail.
Note! In the excel file for the price import offer iDs are Appxite.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Price Source
- Price Hierarchy
- How to set up price for all Customers?
- How to update price period?
- What is Special price?
- What is Generic price?
- How to edit price for specific Customer?
- How to adjust Markup for Offer groups?
- How to Create markups with overlapping future dates?
- Generic Prices for Seller Segments