Distributor: Generic Prices for Seller Segments
In order to assign a certain Price category/level to a defined Customer Category, you must create a category via the Distributor platform: Manage List of Sellers. Note that:
- If Category is assigned before APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will be assigned immediately with platform creation.
- If the Category is assigned after APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will become effective from the next day after platform creation.
Press "Create new" and a pop-up window will appear on the right side. Change the Time period from-till the prices are effective and adjust the markup. Press "Save":
For importing prices, read this article: Distributor: Seller Price Import – AppXite
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to configure mark-up for Azure Marketplace offers?
- Usage Based Calculator
- Price Hierarchy
- What is Price Source?
- What is Soft and Hard Limit?
- Seller: Price configuration for Customers
- Seller: What is Generic price?
- Seller: What is Offer level price?
- How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?
- How to configure prices for Offer groups?