In order to assign a certain Price category/level to a defined Customer Category, you must create a category via Back-end management: Manage List of Sellers. Note that:
- If Category is assigned before APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will be assigned immediately with platform creation.
- If the Category is assigned after APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will become effective from the next day after platform creation.
1. Select Category - that is defined and created via Back-end management: Manage List of Sellers, to which you want to edit.
2. Edit prices - you can edit prices if they are imported before. Press "Edit" and a pop-up window will appear on the right side. Change the Time period from-till the prices are effective and adjust the markup. Press "Save":
3. Import Category Prices - in order to import category prices, use PREDEFINED EXCEL TEMPLATE, that you can get by Downloading sample file (4).
Note! In the excel file for the price import, OfferIDs are AppXite internal OfferIDs.