In order to assign a certain Price category/level to a defined Customer Category, you must create a category via Back-end management: Manage List of Sellers. Note that:
- If Category is assigned before APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will be assigned immediately with platform creation.
- If the Category is assigned after APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will become effective from the next day after platform creation.
None! Price configuration per Vendor overrides Generic Markup Configuration!
1. First, Select Category, that is defined and created via Back-end management: Manage List of Sellers, to which you want to view (2) or edit (3) the Vendor prices:
2. View the existing price configurations for different Vendors.
3. Edit - you can edit prices if they are imported before. Press "Edit" and a pop-up window will appear on the right side. Select Vendor for which the price changes will apply. Change the Time period from-till the prices are effective and adjust the markup. Press "Save":