Distributor: Vendors Prices for Seller Segments
In order to assign a certain Price category/level to a defined Customer Category, you must create a category via Back-end management: Manage List of Sellers. Note that:
- If Category is assigned before APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will be assigned immediately with platform creation.
- If the Category is assigned after APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will become effective from the next day after platform creation.
Note! Price configuration per Vendor overrides Generic Markup Configuration!
1. View the existing price configurations for different Vendors.
2. Edit - you can edit prices if they are imported before. Press "Edit" and a pop-up window will appear on the right side. Select Vendor for which the price changes will apply. Change the Time period from-till the prices are effective and adjust the markup. Press "Save":
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Price Hierarchy
- What is Price Source?
- What is Soft and Hard Limit?
- Seller: Price configuration for Customers
- Seller: What is Generic price?
- Seller: What is Offer level price?
- How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?
- How to configure prices for Offer groups?
- How to configure price for specific Customer?
- How to Import prices for customers?