In order to assign a certain Price category/level to a defined Customer Category, you must create a category via Back-end management: Manage List of Sellers.
- If Category is assigned before APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will be assigned immediately with platform creation.
- If the Category is assigned after APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will become effective from the next day after platform creation.
NOTE! Price configuration per SKU overrides Generic and Vendor Markup Configuration!
1. First, Select Category, that is defined and created via Back-end management: Manage List of Sellers, to which you want to view (2) or edit (3) the SKU prices:
2. View the existing price configurations for different Vendor SKUs.
3. Edit - you can edit prices if they are imported before. Press 'Edit' and a pop-up window will appear on the right side. Select Vendor and SKU for which the price changes will apply. Change the Time period from-till the prices are effective and adjust the markup. Press 'Save':