In order to assign a certain Price category/level to a defined Customer Category, you must create a category via Back-end management: Manage List of Sellers.
- If Category is assigned before APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will be assigned immediately with platform creation.
- If the Category is assigned after APPROVE action of the platform, Seller price (Vendor price + Distributor Markup %) will become effective from the next day after platform creation.
Note! Price configuration per SKU overrides Generic and Vendor Markup Configuration!
1. View the existing price configurations for different Vendor SKUs.
2. Edit - you can edit prices if they are imported before. Press 'Edit' and a pop-up window will appear on the right side. Select Vendor and SKU for which the price changes will apply. Change the Time period from-till the prices are effective and adjust the markup. Press 'Save':
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Price Source
- Price Hierarchy
- How to set up price for all Customers?
- How to update price period?
- What is Special price?
- What is Generic price?
- How to edit price for specific Customer?
- How to adjust Markup for Offer groups?
- How to Create markups with overlapping future dates?
- Generic Prices for Seller Segments