How do I register on the Platform?
The platform registration process begins when a user of the End-customer organization receives an email invitation (as shown below). The recipient of this invitation must accept this invitation to be granted User Roles within the platform. Press Accept Invitation to accept.
- A platform invitation remains active for 7 (seven) days after being sent. If the recipient fails to accept within this time period, the link must be resent by the Seller.
- If a user attempts to log in before the invitation is accepted ("Accept Invitation"), that user will not have access rights.
- Ensure there are no additional Microsoft accounts open other than this one.
- After a user has accepted this invitation, they will be directed to the Platform to log in.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to log in to the Platform?
- User permissions and roles End-customer level
- What does the "Please enter a valid email" mean?
- ► How do I log in with the "Account" option?
- ► How to log in with Personal email (LiveID)?
- ► How to log in with Work email (AAD Account)?