2. Choose "Orders". By default, an open page view is Recent orders, where you can see all orders with different statuses (e.g. Start, Provision finished/failed, etc.). Also, you will see who placed the order, when the order was placed.
From here you can access Historical orders, where you will find orders with completion statuses (completed / with errors / failed etc.). And more details about the order, who placed, admin name and when the order was placed.
Here you can see the following fields:
- Order ID / # of items - number of the order and list of licenses.
- Requested changes - any changes made to the existing order/subscription (increase/decrease of licenses, license suspension) or if a new subscription is purchased.
- Created by - shows information in which the user/organization created the order.
- Date - the date when order purchased/changes to subscription done.
- Status - state of order.
- Historical orders button in Recent orders view.
- Recent orders button in the Historical orders view.