What is Generic price?
Generic price can be defined by Seller admin.
Generic price is a price configuration (Price Source + Markup) that is applied to all offer(s) that don’t have a specific price. Using the Generic prices button, it can be configured in:
- Seller view - applied to all offers / all customers (see below, how to locate it).
- Customer view - applied to all offers / selected customer (see below, how to locate it).
1. In Seller view, "Generic Price" can be found in the following way:
Select "Catalog" → "Customer Prices" → "Create New" → Select Price Type "Generic"/"Vendors":
2. In Customer view: "Generic Price" can be selected the following way:
Go to "Select Organizations" → select the Organization by clicking on its "Profile" → select "Edit Prices"→ choose "Generic prices": ↓
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Price Source
- Price Hierarchy
- How to set up price for all Customers?
- How to update price period?
- What is Special price?
- What is Generic price?
- How to edit price for specific Customer?
- How to adjust Markup for Offer groups?
- How to Create markups with overlapping future dates?
- Generic Prices for Seller Segments