Seller: What is Generic price?
Generic price can be defined by Seller admin.
Generic price is a price configuration (Price Source + Markup) that is applied to all offer(s) that don’t have a specific price. Using the Generic prices button, it can be configured in:
- Seller view - applied to all offers / all customers (see below, how to locate it).
- Customer view - applied to all offers / selected customer (see below, how to locate it).
1. In Seller view, "Generic Price" can be found in the following way:
Select "Catalog" → "Customer Prices" → Select Price Type "Generic" (or "Create new")
2. In Customer view: "Generic Price" can be selected the following way:
Go to "Select Organizations" → select the Organization by clicking on its "Profile" → select "Edit Prices"→ choose "Generic prices": ↓
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Price Hierarchy
- What is Price Source?
- What is Soft and Hard Limit?
- Seller: Price configuration for Customers
- Seller: What is Generic price?
- Seller: What is Offer level price?
- How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?
- How to configure prices for Offer groups?
- How to configure price for specific Customer?
- How to Import prices for customers?