What does the "Please enter a valid email" mean?
In case you are facing an "Please enter a valid email" error while signing-in (see the image below), it means that your Azure Active Directory (AAD) tenant domain has not been added to our authentication solution.
To resolve this issue, please provide the following information by Submitting a request through the Knowledgebase to our Support :
List of Azure AD custom domain names from the Azure Active Directory, which the affected AAD user belongs to:
- Main Azure AD domain - xxx.onmicrosoft.com
- Custom domain names - alternative domain names connected to the main xxx.onmicrosoft.com Azure tenant domain (e.g. contoso.com, contoso.test.com, dev.contoso.eu, etc.)
The complete list of the organization's Azure Active Directory custom domain names can be found in the Azure management portal or in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to log in to the Platform?
- User permissions and roles End-customer level
- What does the "Please enter a valid email" mean?
- ► How do I log in with the "Account" option?
- ► How to log in with Personal email (LiveID)?
- ► How to log in with Work email (AAD Account)?