How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
This article explains the logic for subscriptions, without a commitment date, i.e Microsoft Legacy subscriptions and Custom offers from other Vendors.
NOTE: Currently, the Billing Cycle cannot be changed for Microsoft license-based subscriptions with active Add-Ons. Such tasks should be performed by the partner on behalf of the customer directly in the MS Partner Center.
1. Click on the Subscriptions tab, the section will be opened in a new window. Here you can see the subscription's existing billing cycle. To change the billing cycle of the subscription:
Select the "Billing cycle".
a. Adjust the charge period (Monthly or Yearly).
b. Select "Save changes".
After saving changes, a pop-up window with a Terms & Conditions will appear, press the "I agree" button to continue.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- MS NCE Offer Price - Monthly Billing cycle + Yearly Term duration
- How to purchase Subscriptions?
- Perpetual software work instructions
- How to Edit Subscriptions?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How to Upgrade Subscriptions?
- Scheduled Orders - Scheduling Subscription Changes
Please sign in to leave a comment.