How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
Users can register to the platform by themselves. Upon registering, end-users need only to provide an email address and password.
1. Click Login in the top menu bar.
2. A pop-up window will appear, choose "Account".
Select the "Sign Up" button, fill in the requested form (Email address+password) → press "Sign Up".
The user will be redirected to the platform:
Note! The recipient will receive the following notification to verify the account:
Now your account is registered for further log-ins to the platform. Before being able to utilize your platform functionalities, your account needs to be invited to the platform by your seller with the Customer role.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to log in to the Platform?
- User permissions and roles End-customer level
- What does the "Please enter a valid email" mean?
- ► How do I log in with the "Account" option?
- ► How to log in with Personal email (LiveID)?
- ► How to log in with Work email (AAD Account)?