Seller: What is Offer level price?
It is a price configuration (Price Source + Markup) per offer, which is applied to a particular offer. Use the "Create New" button.
1. In Seller view, Special Price can be found the following way:
Select "Catalog" → "Customer Prices" → "Create New" → Select Price Type "Offer":
2. In Customer view, "Special (Offer) Price" can be adjusted the following way:
Go to "Select Organizations" → select the Organization by clicking on its "Profile" → select "Edit Prices" → choose "Create new":
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Price Hierarchy
- What is Price Source?
- What is Soft and Hard Limit?
- Seller: Price configuration for Customers
- Seller: What is Generic price?
- Seller: What is Offer level price?
- How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?
- How to configure prices for Offer groups?
- How to configure price for specific Customer?
- How to Import prices for customers?