Recent orders - orders that are in changeable status and have not been processed, can have the following statuses:
- Provisioning Started – Order provisioning has been started and not finished.
- Provisioning Finished – Order provisioning has been finished offer has been purchased.
- Provisioning Failed – Order provisioning has failed due to some circumstances such as wrong contact, email, etc.
- Start – order has been started but not finished, the order has not been purchased yet.
- Deleted – order has been deleted from the shopping cart.
Historical orders – orders that have been processed and cannot be modified, have the following statuses:
- In progress – Order has been started to be purchased but is not finished yet.
- Draft – Order has been started to be purchased and is saved as Draft to finish the purchasing process.
- Completed with Errors – Order has been completed and sent to the vendor, the vendor returns an error message with information why the order is not completed successfully e.g. fields not filled completely, email address invalid for the customer, etc.
- Compleated – order has been completed, the order has been purchased.
In more details read the article Orders