What are possible statuses of my Order?
Orders are divided in two sections - Recent orders and Historical orders.
Recent orders - orders that are in changeable status and have not been processed, can have the following statuses:
- Provisioning Started – Order provisioning has been started and information has been sent to the vendor, pending confirmation from Vendor;
- Start - Order has been started but not finished, the order has not been purchased yet (not available for Microsoft offers);
- Draft- is a status of a Quote. It is not yet sent to the customer but is in draft mode for the seller creating it.
- Scheduled -is for subscriptions when you choose (Custom Date - you schedule the subscription change order to take place on a particular date. The date can be observed from the subscription edit page "Scheduled Changes" tab.
- Provisioning Finished - Vendor has approved the order
- Provisioning Failed - Order provisioning has failed due to some circumstances such as wrong contact, email, etc. If hoovering over the "Provisioning failed" text, most cases it will display a message with reason why the provisioning could not be processed. Please see article about possible reasons of why provisioning had failed and how to fix it.
Historical orders – orders that have been processed and cannot be modified. Historical orders have following possible statuses:
- Completed – order has been completed, the order has been purchased.
- Completed with Errors – Order has been completed and sent to the vendor, the vendor returns an error message with information why the order is not completed successfully e.g. fields not filled completely, email address invalid for the customer, etc. By hoovering over the "Provisioning failed" text, most cases it will display a message with reason of errors.
- Deleted - order has been deleted from the shopping cart.
For more details read the article Orders
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.