How to log in to the Platform?
Currently, the Platform supports 4 (four) different login options:
1. Account → your e-mail address and a password that you choose and is being registered in the DataBase via self-registration.
3. Work email (AAD Account) → an identity created through Azure AD or another Microsoft cloud service, such as Office 365. Identities are stored in Azure AD and accessible to your organization's cloud service subscriptions. This account is also sometimes called a Work or school account.
4. IBM ID→ your e-mail address and a password that you choose and have signed up for an IBM account, IBM ID must be registered at https://www.ibm.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I register on the Platform?
- How to do User Self-registration in the Platform?
- How to Edit My Profile?
- How to log in to the Platform?
- User permissions and roles End-customer level
- What does the "Please enter a valid email" mean?
- ► How do I log in with the "Account" option?
- ► How to log in with Personal email (LiveID)?
- ► How to log in with Work email (AAD Account)?