How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
If you already have an existing subscription, you don't have to purchase a new license every time you want to increase the number of licenses. Change the quantity within the existing subscription. In order to do that, select the Subscriptions tab and select the subscription you want to modify. The details of the subscription will be opened in a new window.
1. Quantity - allows the user to edit (increase or decrease) the number of selected subscription licenses.
Note! The license quantity cannot be lower than the Assigned Licenses.
Note! It is not possible to update One-time offer subscriptions (Software subscriptions & Perpetual offers), as such functionality is not supported by Microsoft. Please perform a purchase from Catalog, for additional licenses.
When selecting the "Edit" button for a subscription, you can choose when you want the changes to apply – now, on renewal, or on a custom date:
c. Now – The change order is created and processed immediately.
2. Select Save changes.
3. After saving changes, a pop-up window with a Terms & Conditions will appear, press the "I agree" button to continue.
d. Custom date – this option allows you to select any future date. On the selected date, the order will be sent to the vendor, and changes will apply upon successful provisioning.
After renewal/commitment – this option allows scheduling changes that vendors do not allow you to make during an active commitment term. Scheduled changes will apply on renewal. This option may not be available for some subscriptions.
4. Select Save.
5. Select Save changes.
If the subscription has scheduled changes, you can see them On the Scheduled changes tab of the Subscription details page. The associated order will also be in the Orders section.
There can still be only one simultaneous order per subscription. If your scheduled order is still unprocessed by the vendor, it may be required to wait before you can make changes to your subscription
When configuring changes for a selected date, prices automatically include the markup configured for that date.
Note! Scheduling is available for eligible offers – e.g., offers from Microsoft and other integrated vendors with instant or near-instant provisioning.
6. You may switch off the auto-renewal for the subscription by unchecking the tab in the Subscription details:
Press Edit -> Now
Uncheck the box:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- MS NCE Offer Price - Monthly Billing cycle + Yearly Term duration
- How to purchase Subscriptions?
- Perpetual software work instructions
- How to Edit Subscriptions?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How to Upgrade Subscriptions?
- Scheduled Orders - Scheduling Subscription Changes
Please sign in to leave a comment.