How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
If you already have an existing subscription, you don't have to purchase a new license every time you want to increase the quantity of licenses. Change the quantity within the existing subscription. To do that, click on the Subscriptions tab and select the subscription you want to modify. The details of the subscription will be opened in a new window.
1. Quantity - allows the user to edit (increase or decrease) the amount of selected subscription licenses.
Note! The license quantity cannot be lower than Assigned Licenses.
2. Select Save changes.
3. After saving changes, a pop-up window with a Terms & Conditions will appear, press the "I agree" button to continue.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to purchase Subscriptions?
- How to Edit Subscriptions?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- What are possible statuses of my Order?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How do I add Add-ons when purchasing a new Subscription?
- How do I suspend Subscription?