- Notification trigger: Quote “Offer you can’t refuse” accepted.
- Recipient: Notification is sent out to the seller’s account manager who created the quote when it is accepted by the customer. The link to the quote will show full information for the account manager (including margins). The link to the order opens the order and allows the account manager to further track/rename the order.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Receive provisioning details by email
- Show multiple billing cycles per order item in notifications
- Change requested
- Expire Subscription Notification
- Invite user Distributor on-boarding
- New Quote
- New Proposal
- New permissions granted
- New CSP Customer / Tenant Created During Synchronization
- Notification when offer availability changes