- Notification trigger: Quote “Offer you can’t refuse” Canceled.
- Recipient: The notification is sent to the customer when a quote is canceled by the seller’s account manager.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Notification Settings Levels
- Disclaimer about expected provisioning time
- Warning in trial expiry notification
- Receive provisioning details by email
- Show multiple billing cycles per order item in notifications
- Change requested
- Expire Subscription Notification
- Invite user Distributor on-boarding
- New Quote Notification
- New Proposal
Please sign in to leave a comment.