Outgoing invoices are calculated in the Platform, based on subscription events during the month and respective price. Outgoing invoices from Seller view represents the total invoice to be sent to your Customers, including Seller markup:
Outgoing invoice page will cover the following items:
- Invoice status - Invoices are visible once status Verified is set. That is done after verification process is completed by AppXite.
- Invoice number - automatically generated by the Platform. By clicking on the invoice number, the selected invoice can be checked in detail. See the article "How can I see details of my Outgoing invoice?".
- Contract type - Standard Customer Contract (a contract between Seller and Customer).
- Invoice date - date, when the invoice was generated in the Platform.
- Invoice amount - will reflect the Customer price (Vendor/ Partner price + your markup).
- Currency - based on your residence, as a Seller
- Due date - date, by which the invoice should be paid.
From Outgoing invoices you can access "Get full reconciliation data", that will allow you to export full data on consumed items on both Customer and Seller level costs. Read more in the "How to get full Reconciliation data" section.