Incoming invoices in customer view vs. outgoing invoices in seller view
Seller view (Outgoing invoices), where all customer invoices are in one collection:
Customer view (Incoming invoices), where Seller invoice collection for a specific customer is separated in an entirely new invoice issued specifically for this customer, based on information what invoice from Seller holds:
NOTE! The customer view will not provide as many details as Seller view does since markup percentage is information that can and should only be accessible to the Seller organization.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Invoicing by contract
- How can I see details of my incoming invoice?
- What will I see in outgoing invoices?
- How can I see details of my outgoing invoice?
- How can I see outgoing invoices in customer view?
- Incoming invoices in customer view vs. outgoing invoices in seller view
- How to get full reconciliation data?
- Reconciliation file-UI fields mapping
- Storing tax invoices on the platform
Please sign in to leave a comment.