Subscription Auto Renewal
- Notification trigger: Upcoming automatic renewal of the subscription
- Recipients: Customer Primary contact. In case there is no Primary Contact set for an organization, an email is sent to nobody.
For yearly subscriptions first notification is sent 60 days before the renewal, second is sent 35 days before the renewal and the last one is sent on the renewal date.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Notification Settings Levels
- Disclaimer about expected provisioning time
- Warning in trial expiry notification
- Receive provisioning details by email
- Show multiple billing cycles per order item in notifications
- Change requested
- Expire Subscription Notification
- Invite user Distributor on-boarding
- New Quote Notification
- New Proposal
Is it possible to send an automatic notification for all renewals regardless of whether autorenewal is turned on or not? We should inform the customers in both scenarios. Also, could there be several notifications, for example in 3 months and then a reminder in 1 months before the end date?