How to change the name of a Subscription?
If you already have an existing subscription with a similar name, you can rename the subscription to be able to distinguish them. To do that, click on the Subscriptions tab and select the subscription you want to modify.
The details of the subscription will be opened in a new window.
a. Edit subscription- select edit subscription and choose the desired name.
b. Select Save changes.
After saving changes, a pop-up window with a Terms & Conditions tab will appear, press the
"I agree" button to continue.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Azure Subscription Role Assignments within Tier 2 Seller and Indirect Provider Model
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How to edit Subscriptions?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- How to change the name of a Subscription?
- How do I add Add-on(s) when purchasing a new Subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?