What is the Platform's availability?
AppXite's ultimate goal is providing full platform functionality 24/7/365.
This means effecting updates in a manner that affects business using the platform as little as possible. Now, the platform may have downtime consisting of two service windows per month - for a total of 4 hours. AppXite will notify sellers 2 (two) business days in advance of such service windows via e-mail. Additionally, AppXite takes commercially reasonable efforts to minimize everyone's risk exposure by making these service windows Saturday mornings 8:00 - 10:00 GMT +3.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I make modifications to the Platform?
- When will the Platform become available?
- Who to contact regarding financial questions?
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I delete my customer?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- Can I use my own terms on the Platform?
- My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
- Platform availability and custom domains
- What are Microsoft restricted offers?