Yes. AppXite may change the functionality of the Platform by adding new features and improving various capabilities. AppXite will make its best efforts to notify users of any modifications before such modifications are implemented.
Articles in this section
- When will the Platform become available?
- Can I make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I use my own terms on the Platform?
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- Why is my customer receiving mails from Appxite with price information?
- What happens to my customer data when I end the agreement?
- What is the Platform's availability?
- What is the subscription term?
- What happens if a customer changes information in the Microsoft Partner Center?