There is a 2-way synchronization between the Microsoft Partner Center and the AppXite Platform. Therefore, certain information can be edited in either location with both being updated. However, it is important to understand that once customer information has been synchronized with the platform, the only Billing information should be updated in Microsoft Partner Center. All other information must be updated on the platform to avoid problems with synchronization.
Articles in this section
- When will the Platform become available?
- Can I make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I use my own terms on the Platform?
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- Why is my customer receiving mails from Appxite with price information?
- What happens to my customer data when I end the agreement?
- What is the Platform's availability?
- What is the subscription term?
- What happens if a customer changes information in the Microsoft Partner Center?