What happens if a customer changes information in the Microsoft Partner Center?
There is a 2-way synchronization between the Microsoft Partner Center and the AppXite Platform. Therefore, certain information can be edited in either location with both being updated. However, it is important to understand that once customer information has been synchronized with the platform, the only Billing information should be updated in Microsoft Partner Center. All other information must be updated on the platform to avoid problems with synchronization.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I make modifications to the Platform?
- When will the Platform become available?
- Who to contact regarding financial questions?
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I delete my customer?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- Can I use my own terms on the Platform?
- How to request API Access
- My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
- Platform availability and custom domains