►►How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
If you already have an existing subscription, you don't have to purchase a new license every time you want to increase the quantity of licenses. Change the quantity within the existing subscription. To do that, click on the Subscriptions tab and select the subscription you want to modify. The details of the subscription will be opened in a new window.
1. Quantity - allows the user to edit (increase or decrease) the number of selected subscription licenses.
Note! The license quantity cannot be lower than Assigned Licenses.
2. Select Save changes.
3. After saving changes, a pop-up window with a Terms & Conditions will appear, press the button
"I agree" to continue.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Expiry status for subscriptions
- Can I cancel my order?
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
- How to add bundle to the shopping cart?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?
- How to convert trials to production?
- Subscription Data Aggregation