How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
If you already have an existing subscription, you can increase the quantity of licenses without purchasing a new license every time you want to increase the quantity of licenses. In order to change the quantity within the existing subscription, click on the Subscriptions tab and select the subscription you want to modify. The details of the subscription will be opened in a new window.
1. Quantity - allows the user to edit (increase or decrease) the number of selected subscription licenses.
Note! The license quantity cannot be lower than Assigned Licenses.
When selecting the "Edit" button for a subscription, you can choose when you want the changes to apply – now, on renewal, or on a custom date:
c. Now – The change order is created and processed immediately.
2. Select Save changes.
3. After saving changes, a pop-up window with a Terms & Conditions will appear, press the "I agree" button to continue.
d. Custom date – this option allows to select any future date. On the selected date the order will be sent to the vendor and changes will apply upon successful provisioning.
After renewal/commitment – this option allows scheduling changes that vendors do not allow you to make during an active commitment term. Scheduled changes will apply on renewal. This option may not be available for some subscriptions.
4. Select Save.
5. Select Save changes.
If the subscription has scheduled changes, you can see them On a Scheduled changes tab of the Subscription details page. The associated order will also be in the Orders section.
There can still be only one simultaneous order per subscription. If your scheduled order is still unprocessed by the vendor, it may be required to wait before you can make changes to your subscription
When configuring changes for a selected date, prices automatically include the markup configured for that date.
Note! Scheduling is available for eligible offers – e.g., offers from Microsoft and other integrated vendors with instant or near-instant provisioning.
When a request for changes is sent, you will see a notification bar, where you can locate and see the changes you have made to the subscription:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to assign an add-on to a subscription
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How do I add Add-on(s) when purchasing a new Subscription?
- How to edit Subscriptions?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- How to change the name of Subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?