How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
In order to change the billing cycle of the subscription, select the Subscriptions tab, the section will be opened in a new window. Here you can see the subscription's existing billing cycle. To change the billing cycle of the subscription:
Select the "Billing cycle".
a. Adjust the charge period (Monthly or Yearly).
a1. Select the Edit button.
b. Select "Save changes".
When selecting the "Edit" button for a subscription, you can choose when you want the changes to apply – now, on renewal, or on a custom date:
c. Now – The change order is created and processed immediately.
2. Select Save changes.
3. After saving changes, a pop-up window with a Terms & Conditions will appear, press the "I agree" button to continue.
d. Custom date – this option allows to select any future date. On the selected date the order will be sent to the vendor and changes will apply upon successful provisioning.
After renewal/commitment – this option allows scheduling changes that vendors do not allow you to make during an active commitment term. Scheduled changes will apply on renewal. This option may not be available for some subscriptions.
4. Select Save.
5. Select Save changes.
If the subscription has scheduled changes, you can see them On a Scheduled changes tab of the Subscription details page. The associated order will also be in the Orders section.
There can still be only one simultaneous order per subscription. If your scheduled order is still unprocessed by the vendor, it may be required to wait before you can make changes to your subscription
When configuring changes for a selected date, prices automatically include the markup configured for that date.
Note! Scheduling is available for eligible offers – e.g., offers from Microsoft and other integrated vendors with instant or near-instant provisioning.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to assign an add-on to a subscription
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How do I add Add-on(s) when purchasing a new Subscription?
- How to edit Subscriptions?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- How to change the name of Subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?