When a Platform is set up and begins scaling sales, users often consider reducing administrative workloads by having AppXite take over customer billing. This means they utilize AppXite's White-Label Billing as-a-Service. This service generates invoices on behalf of the data generated in your Platform and sends it to customers.
Articles in this section
- When will the Platform become available?
- Can I make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I use my own terms on the Platform?
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- Why is my customer receiving mails from Appxite with price information?
- What happens to my customer data when I end the agreement?
- What is the Platform's availability?
- What is the subscription term?
- What happens if a customer changes information in the Microsoft Partner Center?