What is White-Label billing?
When a Platform is set up and begins scaling sales, users often consider reducing administrative workloads by having AppXite take over customer billing. This means they utilize AppXite's White-Label Billing as-a-Service. This service generates invoices on behalf of the data generated in your Platform and sends it to customers.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I make modifications to the Platform?
- When will the Platform become available?
- Who to contact regarding financial questions?
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I delete my customer?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- Can I use my own terms on the Platform?
- My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
- Platform availability and custom domains
- What are Microsoft restricted offers?